Risotto is the definitive book on this classic rice dish from Northern Italy. First published in 1988, it continues to be the source for those who want to learn how to prepare risotto and even those who already know the secrets to preparing the perfect dish. Risotto contains more than 120 authentic risotto recipes, many of which can be made in thirty minutes or less with a minimum of preparation.
Here’s just a sampling of the many delicious risotto variations you’ll find within these covers:
- Scallops, Shrimp, and Mushrooms
- Lamb with Egg and Lemon Sauce
- Turkey, Red Peppers, and Tomatoes
- Prosciutto, Chicory, and Fontina
- Monkfish in Tomato Basil Cream
- Chicken with Olives
- Mussels in White Wine
- Sausage, Artichoke, and Peas
- Fresh Tuna and Curry
- Veal in White Cream Sauce
In addition to these mouth-watering recipes, Risotto also contains informative chapters on risotto ingredients and preparation methods. For the rice and risotto lover, Risotto is an incomparable kitchen companion.